
The title says it all...that's all I've needed lately. I've definitly been taking advantage of both! My friend Marcia, I call her Julia, was in town this past weekend. We had so much fun! And this next weekend should be good & busy. That's the key...stay busy!
A few years ago I asked myself if it was a bad thing to take a step back to take a step forward?? I am beginning to wonder that again...it's involving the same person so I'm pretty sure that says something. I'm no longer going to feel confused. Just going to do what I can do.
I didn't go to school yesterday since my friends were still in town, and today school was cancelled because of the weather. So I've been quite lazy, but I'd had LOTS of time to think...I loved how this weekend I could laugh so hard I was crying...
The coming up weekend should be the same...then...IT'S CHRISTMAS!
I still have shopping to do! Can I get a pay day & a nice shopping day puhlease!

1 comment:
That is a really good picture!!! :) And if you need a glass of wine with your sister in law then just come on over. We can always chill or go out for a girls night!
Love you!
Post a Comment