If you read my About Me you'll notice it's part of the Bon Jovi lyrics. I turned him on because writing a blog makes me feel like I'm just putting it all out there, but I thought it would be a good way to express happiness, sadness, frustration, and whatever else comes my way.
Not wanting to turn Bon Jovi off yet I thought I'd quickly write a blog. I'm really only here because I wanted to make a comment on my sister-in-law's page about my nephew wearing Graham Harrell's jersey. Well in order to do that I had to create a blog.
You know what newness feels like. It's fun & exciting, but at some point it wears off. The newness I feel with blogging may wear off, and you'll never get another post from me. Maybe not...just depends how "busy" I am or "think" I am.
It's a beautiful, but somewhat cold Saturday afternoon. I think it'd be a good afternoon to get some Christmas shopping done. I've been trying to avoid shopping on the weekends because I feel the crowd will be insane, but the closer it gets to Christmas the more insane things get!
I'm not totally feeling in the holiday mood this year, but I'm sure as the Christmas music & movies start playing I'll feel it. For now...I shop!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment